- Emily hudspeth, hair and makeup: Fuschia & Yellow, a LOVE inspired bridal shoot.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany tries on the plums and berries lipsticks from the new Milani COLORstatement line.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: B. Kamins Nia-Stem Serum Kx is a high-powered anti-aging serum that fights lines, sun damage, and leaves the skin radiant and smooth! It definitely ranks among our recent great skincare discoveries!
- TheFabZilla: Fact or Fiction? TheFabZilla spills the deets on Too Faced Better Than False Lashes!
- Midnight Manicures: Are you a fan of the new textured polishes? Check out Jeanie's review of the Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish Collection.
- Beauty Fiends: Julia at Beauty Fiends is giving away 9 digital subscriptions to the Zinio library! Enter now!
- MakeUpMom123: Hot Styling Tools Wars - Instyler Wins.
- datyorkLOVES: Undecided on colors for your mani? Check out datyorkLOVES red and white manicure, its simple and a classic!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L used Oriflame Aqua-Rhythm Day Cream for two months and shared her opinion about it this week.
- Rachel's Makeup and Skincare: Rachel tries out Tom Ford's Shade and Illuminate. What's the verdict?
- Love At First Site!: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Heftiest Hibiscus, A review.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us the hair products she has been using: Rock Your Hair!
- Cosmetics Aficionado: Estée Lauder goes retro again with another Mad Men collection.
Friday, March 22, 2013
Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup - March 22, 2013
Labels: Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup