The first product that I want to share with you is the Reviva Labs Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub with pure Magnesium Oxide and Organic Oils. This can be used with all skin types, even sensitive skin which both Jayme and I have. It helps retexturize skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles or rough skin by using gentle magnesium oxide crystals and pomegranate instead of abrasive aluminum oxide. It also uses a complex of organic oils to further avoid irritation as it exfoliates and removes impurities.
The directions for usage:
After regular cleansing, apply small amount on damp face and gently massage in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off with cool water and then apply moisturizer, night cream or Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid. Can be used day or night, twice weekly.
Other benefits that I think helps all ages and skin types are:
- Gently resurfaces skin's top layer.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves uneven skin tone.
- Aids in reducing acne scars.
- Cleans pores, helps skin look radiant.
- Besides retexturizing the skin surface, the scrub helps activate cell renewal. With twice a week usage, this helps develop a healthier looking, younger looking complexion.
- Good for all skin types, even sensitive.
- Paraben Free. Certified Organic. Made in the USA.
This is one product that both Jayme and I recommend. The smell is pleasant, the scrub is gentle, the results are amazing and the price is very reasonable, 2 ounces for $19.00 and available on the Reviva Labs website.
Stay tuned as I review the other products above in the next 2 weeks. Have you tried any Reviva Labs products?
*Products were sent for my honest and unbiased review.