- Glitter and holographics, Glitter.Gloss.Garbage has you covered with the Zoya Ornate
- Collection Cosmetics Aficionado: Is Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue the help your natural curls need? Find out at Cosmetics Aficionado.
- Confessions Of A Sarcastic Mom: Satioin glitters are all the rage over at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom - check out Money Badger and Miss Pro-nup!
- Love At First Site!: AESOP Parsley Seed cleansing masque. A Review.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Old Flat Top (aka Nasty Cat) Helps Me Open My Jewelry Mail!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : Easy Eye Makeup Look
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker On Heels finally gound her favourite mascara - Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog celebrates fall with Ellis Faas Milky Lips in L204!
- Mama Fashionista: Learn why you really should get to know Hydratherma Naturals and why the line has Mama Fashionista (and her hair) swooning!
- TheFabZilla: After several failed attempts at making skulls, TheFabZilla settles for a lesser complicated design for her Halloween Nails - Stitched!
- Très Beau Glamour: Looking for an affordable toner? Something that doesn't have a bunch of alcohol in it? Works for all skin types? Check out Nay Denise's review on the Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner -- her holy grail toner
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for an extraordinary primer that feels like a skincare treatment product? If so, Lola's Secret Beauty Blog thinks you will really love Reviva Labs Makeup Primer!!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a retro Halloween nail design.
- Just Skin, Bones, and Nails: Check out the new look, with awesome sparkly nails!
- The Beauty Delicacy: Get the perfect pout with Lipstick Queen lip gloss!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Need a Halloween idea fast? Check out Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful & her drugstore mermaid mask makeup!
- Beauty Product Review: I'm going Wild for these polishes! Wet n Wild megalast makes for an easy manicure!
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty has finally found a smooth glitter eye shadow with ZERO fall out!
- Makeup Demon: Review: Mascara applicator tool 3in1 - your simple, useful, little helper
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup - October 27, 2012
Labels: Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup