Tonight I have for you 5 swatches from China Glaze's new On Safari collection. There are a total of 12 colors in this collection. Each polish was easy to apply, same great formula expected with China Glaze.
I'm Not Lion - 3 coats, looks great alone or with undies.
For a glitter, I loved this application..removal was easy.
Purr-fect Plum - 2 coats.
Elephant Walk - 2 coats.
Man Hunt - 2 coats.
Call Of The Wild - 2 coats.
The China Glaze® On Safari features 10 rich crèmes and two glitters including:
- Kalahari Kiss: Light sand brown
- I’m Not Lion: Glistening gold and multi-color glitter
- Call of the Wild: Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend
- Adventure Red-y: Vivid red
- Desert Sun: Delicious caramel
- I Herd That: Brilliant copper glitter
- Man Hunt: Bold cobalt blue
- Exotic Encounters: Lush green crème with blue undertones
- Elephant Walk: Cool graphite grey
- Jungle Queen: Smoky violet
- Purr-fect Plum: Bold burgundy
- Prey Tell: Daringly dark red
On Safari is also available in:
- 6-piece “Native” Collection: Man Hunt, Exotic Encounters, Elephant Walk, Jungle Queen, Purr-fect Plum and Prey Tell
- 6-piece “Tourist” Collection: Kalahari Kiss, I’m Not Lion, Call of the Wild, Adventure Red-y, Desert Sun and I Herd That
- 12-piece counter display
The China Glaze® On Safari collection will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in July 2012. Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP; the 6-piece sets retail for $42 MSRP.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze.
What are your favorites from this collection?
*Samples were provided by company for review.