I have been reading your comments, yes I do read them all and I listen too! Many of you have been asking for more nail art. So over the next few weeks, I've going to have many Guest Bloggers who will show all of you some beautiful nail art and how to do it. I am just learning how myself, so I thought I'd ask people with more experience until I learn more.
My first Guest Blogger is Tricia from Tricia's Nail Artistry, you can follow her on facebook. She will be Guest Blogging at least 2 more times and hopefully more :) Her first blog is Animal Prints, they are beautiful! Here's a list of what she used, steps to reproduce the art and pictures to follow(click to enlarge).
1) paint nail with gold
2) using the sponging technique, add random brown/copper colored spots
3) add black leopard spots and finish with top coat
1)Paint nail with bronze/copper
2) Sponge on some gray color at the sides of the nail
3)add black strips and finish with topcoat
For the leopard and tiger designs,I used the sponged effect to create a bit of texture.
1) paint nail white
2) add black strips and finish with top coat
1) paint nail in a shade of pale yellow
2) add brown spots randomly, and finish with top coat
Hope you like them
Stay tuned for more nail art from Tricia and others! Let me know what you think about it and what other nail art you would like to see!